Today we are launching Markdown, a dedicated job board for entry level software developers. We are building a community of developers, early in their career journey, to help find their first jobs and build the next generation of software.
So, what is Markdown?
- Markdown is a job board for college/university graduates looking for their first job in the industry.
- Markdown is a job board for bootcamp graduates looking to take their newly acquired skills into the real world.
- Markdown is a job board for self-taught developers who have put in the time and effort, and are looking for their first paid position.
What do we offer developers?
- We show job listings in an browse format, allowing developers to search, filter and sort listings by location, technologies, working arrangement and more.
- We allow developers to sign up for weekly job alerts, allowing them to get listings directly to their inbox.
- We are writing guides and creating resources to help entry level software developers navigate the industry, level up their skills and build their network.
What do we offer hiring companies?
- We allow companies to create a rich job listings, displaying beautifully formatted descriptions, technology stack highlighting and company links.
- Reasonably priced listings through a self-serve allow companies to dynamically mange their listings with easy reposting, listings statuses and draft listings.
- We want to make hiring entry level developers as prosperous as possible for companies, we are therefore writing guides and building resources that aid that process.
We look forward to building a community of entry level software developers and the companies actively hiring them. You can follow us on Twitter at @MarkdownCo for updates.